December 31, 2011

Happy New Year’s – and thanks for your support!

Thanks very much to those of you who responded to my request for help, generously donating money and books or signing up for a paid subscription. I really appreciate your kind assistance. For those of you who meant to chip in but didn’t get around to it yet (I know how busy we all get), click HERE to see a list of ways that you can still contribute. (Or, look in the right column of the blog's website.) Please join in today, to help keep this blog thriving in 2012 and beyond.

Happy New Year’s to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well, Karen.

Yes, I haven't contributed monetarily-speaking, but I fully intend to do so at the right time (I am presently experiencing a financial crunch). I definitely enjoy this blog and look forward to engaging more in the future. In the meantime, I have done and am continuing to do my bit in promoting the site by sharing the various links wherever I can. I hope this will suffice for the time being.

What do you hope to see transpire in the upcoming year? What developments do you believe will come about?

Karen Franklin, Ph.D. said...

researcherone: Thanks for your support!