December 2, 2009

Note to readers

Regular blog visitors will notice a new look as of today. I've customized a new style that is a bit more streamlined and quick to load. All of the old features are still there, but I've added some new gadgets. You can now share content more easily on your favorite social networking media, and also use the "share" button to email or print posts. I will also be adding additional linked sites as time permits. Feel free to poke around and drop me a comment letting me know how you like the new look or features. Constructive criticism or suggestions are also welcome.

Subscribers to the newsletter may not notice much change. But I invite you to visit the blog site itself now and then, as it has search capabilities, links, and other features not found in the newsletter digest version.