This is the start of a thoughtful analysis by Sacramento forensic psychologist Paul Mattiuzzi that goes on to answer the following questions currently being debated in the public arena:
- What's the big deal about whether he's licensed or not?
- Is Dr. Phil going to be disciplined?
- What's probably going to happen?
- Did Dr. Phil really and intentionally mislead the public?
- Shouldn't he just do the right thing and get a license?
My Jan. 10 post on the Dr. Phil - Britney Spears controversy, "Dr. Phil controversy highlights public confusion over psychology," is here.